ASKING WITNESSES

 

People I have reached out 

 

 

to

 

 or asked Zak about.

 

 


Stoya and Sasha Grey- Zak said they have not made legal statements about him for personal reasons.

Edit: Zak himself wrote a great article about James Deen and his hideous nature.


Caroline Pierce- Responded!

Charlotte Stokely- Has not responded to Twitter DM’s

Edit: is now active more on facebook, when I have time I will reach out.( just wrote message) 

Second Edit: She talked to me, she is definitely real if that wasn't already obvious, and additionally she has said" WE still support him and nothing has changed!"

Thank you Charlotte!


madchemist- Mandy’s Father- When asked, Zak says, I am pretty sure Mandy threatened her dad in some way so he’s gone silent. 

 

Connie (Michelle Ford)- Email has no response yet

Looks live her Instagram is more active

when i have time i will reach out.(just wrote message)

No response as of 12/15/2021


Frankie- Private twitter, did not respond to request

Edit: I am now following.

 when i have time i will reach out.(just wrote message)

No response as of 12/15/2021


Quinanna Darling- Got so many threats from harrassers that I cannot find a venue to communicate from.

 

 Edit: Just asked Kimberly Kane. No clue how I excluded her, but hopefully she will answer!

No response as of 12/15/2021



This will be updated as/if/when these people respond. 

It might also be expanded if something changes.


WHY I SUPPORT ZAK- https://systematicrules.blogspot.com/2021/10/why-i-support-zak.html

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE- https://systematicrules.blogspot.com/2021/10/supporting-evidence.html

QUESTIONS AND SOME THOUGHTS- https://systematicrules.blogspot.com/2021/10/questions-and-some-thoughts.html

Comments