Quotes from Dillhonker City

"that gong fuckin' sucks" - jeff

"I do not speak galactic clown" -gwilm

"stinky's going to hit himself with a cricket bat" - jeff

"don't you know anything about morality? They had treasure!" - slorm

"Dr. Dooming that shit" - jeff

"there's no pee on my hammer" -blarnabus

"I'm imagining burning flax for some reason" - jeff 

"can I smell the blood?" -blarnabus

"how intact is the skin?" - james

"judicious lasering" - jeff

"I wanna drink the frog water, but maybe later" -blarnabus

"okay okay okay" - james

"because jeff and I give each other ideas, it's part of our friendship" - zak

"rich people pee wherever" -bec

"he is worried about getting his wiener level drained"

"I have every confidence that you will either be  very useful or die - either of which is good" -slorm

"so what's the experience for genocide?" - james

"libertarian trolls"

"... fine, the death knight will take off his armor and crawl into the hole naked. because this is Lamentation of the Flame Princess!" - semen

"your kid has needed that brain operation" 

"gnarly nosferatu-lookin' motherfucker" -jeff

"now you have bugs. you're protected by bugs, which is good" - slorm

"takalili takalili" - graham

"rick fucko's private lair" - jeff

"behind the dumpster investigating the faerie door" - bec

"can I get just relish? no hot dog, just relish" -zak

"it might be thicker than is convenient" - jeff

"pyramid schemes of henchery"- jeff

"fred blows the tuba at one of the un-activated crabs" - james

"fireball!" - semen

Comments