BLACK CHAMBER

 



Hey, so I wrote a book for Lamentations of the Flame Princess.
It is mainly focused on one room in a dungeon, the Black Chamber.

Here is an early map and unused art!

Early Map

alien gettin' clubbed 

Early Fransisquo de Lima

Evil Alien Blood Gimps




I made plenty mistakes most likely, and have read the book many times since it was passed onto the printer to be printed, so once I get the final pdf - I will go back and reread the book and update this section below.

List of error and explanations/fixes - as I find them:



I will also be happy to answer any questions or hear any comments about the book!
Thank you!

Comments

  1. Only just noticed that you and the adventure have the same initials.
    Congratulations! Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment