Mine

 


Mine by Slayyyter!

 

 The VaM-style spell today is Mine - the title coming from this song by Slayyyter~.

I love love love all of Slayyyter's album Slayyyter -  First track, BFF, features fucking Ayesha Erotica, and Mine, Alone, Candy, Devil, Motorcycle, Tattoo, Touch My Body, Ghosttt - I listen to all these very regularly, and have been saving the others for first time listening on special times.

Edit: I love Troubled Paradise, and also recommend it - Stupid Boy is my favorite track off it.

Thank you Slayyyter - I love your music!

 

 Here are some definitions of Mine!

 

used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker.

 
(used before a vowel) my.
 

 

 

 

 

Here are the lyrics!

I fell in love
First date, but boy, you know it's not enough
And you talkin' to me, boy, like you wanted something
Well, baby, come and come and get you some
Just hit me on your celly when you're ready
And he tell his friends he want me
Boy, you know I'm tempted, you know I'm tempted
Let me give you this attention
And you know, boy, I got somethin' special out of these women
Oh, you can get it
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my
Oh yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my-y-y
Yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Yeah-yeah, oh me, oh my
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Yeah-yeah, oh me, oh my
Out of the club
I didn't know your name, boy
I fell in love
First kiss, your lips drove me insane, boy
Just hit me on your celly when you're ready
And he tell his friends he want me
Boy, you know I'm tempted, you know I'm tempted
Let me give you this attention
Oh, what you doin' to me?
Oh, you can get it
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my
Oh yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my-y-y
Yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Oh me, oh my
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Baby, oh me, oh my
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my
Oh yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh my, oh me, oh my-y-y
(Yeah) yeah, I wanna make you mine
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Oh me, oh my
Oh me, oh whoa, oh, oh me, oh whoa
Yeah-yeah, oh me, oh my
 

 

And here is the spell's effects!

 

Mine


Duration: Instantaneous


Range: Your Possessions



The caster summons an object they have owned and have written their name on directly into their hands.

If the object is currently being held or worn by a person, this spell instead functions as Charm Person, and if the person affected by Charm Person is not in line of sight, the desires articulated will be for the affected to return the object with the caster’s name to the caster.




Miscast Table


1 – If the object was held or worn by a person, instead of Mine’s normal effects, the wearer or holder will become enamored with the object, coveting and protecting it above all else. If it is not held or worn by a person, the spell simply does not work.


2 – When the object returns to the caster, they will be obsessed with it coveting and protecting it above all else. They will scratch out all other names they have inscribed on other possessions. If the object is lost or taken – they must immediately cast Mine in an attempt to retrieve it, even if it might miscast.


3 – Whoops! Someone somewhere has the same kind of object, and the same name – they will cast Mine immediately.


4 – Whoops! The caster accidentally cast Magic Jar with the Mine object as the target. If the object was not in spell range, well, then their soul floats out of their body and is separate until magic intervenes, or the object is brought within range of the soul.


5 – The object returning comes with a price – an object or objects of equal or greater weight must be exchanged from the caster’s possession – if they do not have enough objects, then their flesh is used.


6 – Scatterbrain! The caster realizes they had the object in their possession – and accidentally have cast Mine targeting themselves. They then are under the effects of Charm Person with the desire to return the object to themselves. If they fail the save, then their brain is scrambled as if by the spell Confusion for 10 Rounds. They do not get a save vs magic for the Confusion spell.


7 – The magical transportation went awry – some object that is peripherally related or similar is what returns instead of the original. If it is held or worn by a person, the spell simply does not work.


8A crackling snap of static is emitted, and the object – if returned to the caster by a person or the spell – is temporally affected – the caster flies back in time with the object to the last time they held or possessed the object.


9A moment of zen strikes the caster like a great gust of wind – and in the instant they cast Mine – they realize that there is no them, and no theirs, and no-thing. And their possessions all burn away in glorious white flame which carries no heat. They gain one wisdom permanently.


10The caster has to maintain concentration for the spell to function – they have to visualize the object – and after 1D6 rounds of concentration the spell functions if concentration was maintained. Any damage, strenuous action, or serious interruption will break concentration.


11If the object was held or worn by a person, instead of Mine’s normal effects, the caster will become enamored with the wearer or holder, coveting and protecting them above all else. If it is not held or worn by a person, the spell simply does not work.


12The caster must shout “MINE” For the spell to function – if they shout trigger a random encounter.

 

Comments