Rage

 


Rage by Rico Nasty

 

 The VaM-style spell today is Rage- the title coming from this song by Rico Nasty - I also heavily recommend watching the music video here.


Rico Nasty is great - other great tracks she has made include Countin' Up, IPHONE, Trust Issues, Smack a Bitch, and OHFR!

I can rap along with the entirety of Countin' Up, IPHONE was produced by Dylan Brady of 100' Gecs, Trust Issues and Smack a Bitch are often on repeat for me, and OHFR! has a wicked costume and video design featuring a gigantic hammer.


Here is some definitions of Rage!

 

violent, uncontrollable anger.
 

a vehement desire or passion.
 
an instance of aggressive behavior or violent anger caused by a stressful or frustrating situation.
 

 
a widespread temporary enthusiasm or fashion.

 
intense feeling, especially prophetic, poetic, or martial enthusiasm or ardor.
 
continue with great force or intensity.
 
 
(of an illness) spread very rapidly or uncontrollably.
 
(of an emotion) have or reach a high degree of intensity.



Here are the lyrics!


Don't compare me to these bitches because we are not the same

Woah

Try to steal my sauce but you can't

Yeah

Kenny, oh my fucking, Rico


G-G-Goodness gracious, I might give a fuck on a rare occasion

I would steal my sauce too, ‘cause it’s outrageous

Do whatchu gonna do, you don’t gotta explain it (Shut the fuck up!)

I just booted up so I’m concentrated

How much money can I make on vacation?

Walk up in the party, I know they eyebrows raisin’

Two bands on my shoes, they ain't even got laces


I-I-I like bad bitches who be ragin’

Rage, ragin’, ragin’, rage

Bad bitches who be ragin’

Rage, ragin’, ragin’, rage


Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a rat by her tail

Don't ask what I'm smokin' on 'cause that shit ain't for sale

I can't trip off a basic bitch, 'cause I might break ya nail

You a fuckin' donkey, I'ma let this choppa pin yo tail

I'm stuck in traffic, music blastin'

They wanna know how it happened

Salute me like I'm they captain

You bitches is not a challenge

I'm causing shit for a reaction, want action, I'm snappin'

Stop with the racket, Balenciaga my fashion

My bitches ragin' and blackin' out

Keep my name out your fucking mouth

Before you find out what we about

Type of shit that you read about

If you talk it then be about it

Call 9-1-1, this bitch bleedin' out

But we still got the speakers loud

Give a fuck if you reachin' out


I like bad bitches who be ragin’

Rage, ragin’, ragin’, rage

Bad bitches who be ragin’

Rage, ragin’, ragin’, rage


What the fucking, fucking, fucking

Rage, (go) rage, (go, go) rage

Rage, (go) rage, (go, go) rage (go, go)

Rage, rage, rage, rage

Gooo!


So in total - the song, music video, word definition - they all came together to make this spells effects, which are intended to simulate berserk-style rage - I hope it is interesting!

Thank you for the wonderful and expressive songs Rico!


 

Ok, here is the spell's effects!
 

Rage


Duration: Duration of Combat


Range: Caster or Person in Line of Sight


After an attack roll is attempted on someone affected by Rage, they must immediately make an attack roll on the nearest person - if there are multiple people in the same distance the affected may choose.





Miscast Table (Roll this secretly)


1 – Everyone in line of sight of the caster is affected by Rage.


2 – The affected has their armor reduced by 3 for the duration of Rage.


3 – The affected will move and attack, if possible, the nearest person as their action per turn – and has no differentiation between friend and foe.


4 – A side effect of the spell is the affected screaming in an unnatural and disturbing fashion anytime they attack – this will test morale on enemies and retainers – who flee if they fail.


5 – Rage is transmissible – anybody hit by a raging person gets the effects of Rage.


6 – At the start of each combatants turns the affected person takes 1 damage – this is considered an attack.


7 – When the affected attacks – they forgo traditional methods, such as weapons, and any facade of civility – they may only make unarmed attacks.


8The affected makes an additional roll for damage each time they initially connect with an attack – if this roll is higher than the previous one – they may continue to roll damage until they wish to stop – or they fail to roll higher. If they fail to roll higher all the damage is negated.


9Everyone in line of sight of the caster is affected by Rage.


10Someone random in line of sight of the caster is affected by Rage, and the caster does not know who.


11At the start of each of the affected person’s turns they take 1 damage – this is considered an attack.


12The caster thinks they cast in on their intended target – but they actually cast it upon themselves – if their actual target was themselves, they have a heart attack.


Comments